Provide responsive literacy instruction that varies content, pacing, and outcomes to meet and support readers where they are.
Use a variety of resource formats to support different learning styles.
- Provide text, audio, and visual support with…
- Inspire reading engagement beyond the text.
Engage with multiple delivery methods to expand learning modalities.
- Match readers to titles with the text complexity toolkit.
- Support all students with multi-leveled lessons that…
- Allow differentiation for students reading the same text.
- Expand reader’s workshops when using a variety of texts.
- Create self-paced learning centers with QR codes…
Vary how readers demonstrate comprehension or appreciation of a text.
- Present a book with book trailers — analyze what makes an effective trailer and create your own.
- Practice different writing models — reference these examples and write your own…
- Adapt a text.
What’s working for you?
How are you using TeachingBooks to differentiate your literacy instruction? Leave your ideas in a comment below!