TeachingBooks.net is hiring a library director to manage and grow our digital collection of resources about children’s and young adult books.
If you know someone who would thrive in this Madison-based position, details are at: Director of Children’s and Young Adult Online Content & Collections
Qualifications for this leadership position include:
- Experience in and passion for the field of children’s and young adult books
- MLS or equivalent experience with Collection Development policies and managing classification processes
- Experience in the field of education and/or public libraries with a dedication to improving K–12 education
- Experience with online technologies
- Supervisory and/or mentorship experience
- Experience in leadership
- Positive, organized person
- Passionate advocate
- Commitment to serving a diverse society
Thanks for sharing this posting. We are very excited to keep enriching the connections and joys readers have with books.