What is the last photo you took?

Each month the TeachingBooks.net team is going to answer a “get-to-know-you” question, so you can learn more about us, and because we’d love to get to know more about you — please feel free to share your answer in the comments section! 

Adam:

GloveTribute

Glove. A still life.

I took this photo of a glove as a tribute to a friend of mine, who often posts images of left behind single gloves and mittens on her Facebook feed. My photo is pretty boring in comparison to hers; I’ve often encouraged her to collect her images in a coffee table book.

Sarah:

AnimalFarm

Nothing but blue skies.

When the truck gets stuck, but the wood must be retrieved — our backup furnace was broken, and the temperature was about -10, so we bundled up and hauled wood to the house to fuel our wood stove. The pipes froze anyway, but at least we got some exercise!

Carin:

228 (B Baker Street).

This is a photo of the sign outside my hotel room door in Wausau, WI. I thought it was pretty clever to give people a visual/image to remember — and not just their room number. Seemed like a good educational tool. Of course the sign also includes Braille and a non-smoking symbol — both of which I’m grateful for! And of course, the room number ends in 8, which made me happy too, since 8 is my favorite number.

Mark:

AntifreezeEvidence

Frozen antifreeze…

It was the morning after a night when it was -8 F this January, and we found some frozen antifreeze under our car. Documented in case we had any trouble. Also it was so cold even antifreeze froze.

Amy: 

My last photo was of my aunt, cousin and niece, taken during my trip to Michigan.

Nick:

WinterWonderland

Winter wonderland.

A view from the TeachingBooks.net office in Madison, WI. Enjoying the snow!

Val:

FridayFries

Friday, Fries-day.

My most recent photo was taken on Friday at lunch with Adam. I texted it to Mark since he was missing out.

Ray: 

Wedding

Good times!

From a very fun wedding I recently attended.

Annette:

IMG_1960

Story time is the best time.

Jeanette:

IMAG0437 (1)

Live long and prosper.

My favorite birthday present, a 1000 piece Star Trek puzzle. The photo doesn’t do it justice, it’s three feet long and a foot tall!

Be sure to tune in next month when we learn “What’s something you’re really into right now?”

Can’t wait for the next installment? Take a peek at our Staff Directory or if we can be of assistance call: 800-596-0710.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply