Week 2: February 16 – 22
You & Someone New: Answer the following questions with someone you haven’t spoken to about reading before.
1. I think everyone in the world should read…
Val: The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle
Jeanette: More, More Said the Baby by Vera Williams
2. If I could listen to anyone in the world read aloud to me it would be…
Val: James Earl Jones
Jeanette: Patrick Stewart
3. When I read aloud, my favorite character to impersonate is…
Val: Bad Kitty
4. The genre or author that takes up the most room on my bookshelf (or e-reader) is…
Val: J.A. Jance (Joanna Brady mysteries)
Jeanette: Redwall Series by Brian Jacques
5. My favorite part about reading aloud or being read to is…
Val: How it changes the pacing of the “reading” and clarifies the images I visualize.
Jeanette: Closing my eyes and imagining the settings and characters.
Leave a Reply